Here, we can eat whatever we want, whenever we want. And throw it away if we don’t like it. And Americans throw away 50% of their food. A colossal wastage. Understand that people in many parts of the world don’t get to eat, they die starving. Watch this video, it will say more than I or anyone can ever write.
And this is the follow-up to the above video
Well, its been a long time I cried like this. But then again, me shedding tears ain’t gonna help one damn bit…
Well this is my 7th sem, and by this May I will be an computer engineer, expected to contribute to the Indian IT industry and make billing/ERP/SAP/CRM software for some of the biggest(and boring) IT companies. Of course, if the Training and Placement section has its way, none of us will be working for anyone whatsoever. This and the fact that I love my coding, and therefore do not want to do stupid IT software, is making me think about a good career choice. See I love my coding, and I think its an art. But what you do in IT firms in not art, its road painting. Therefore I detest. So here are a few career options before me and I have arranged them in the order of appeal and ease of attainability
- Spend my dad’s money for the rest of my life: Not bad. And I have shown immense prowess in this skill. And I am improving every month. Pros: Everything, Cons: None
- Marry a girl with rich parents/high salary: I don’t mind if she is older to me. I just want to stay at home, watch TV and code. Will contribute hugely to FOSS projects because I dont have to work about money. Pros: No work , Cons: A wife
- Do freelance programming: Will decide my own schedule. Will work when I want. Pros: Mentioned already, Cons: Freelancers don’t get to do challenging work
- Do a MS: Pros: Yippie, Coding+Academic life(less stressful) Cons: There will still be exams
- Do an MBA: Pros: Will get the GOMBA tag (Grossly Overpaid MBA) Cons:Will have to clear the Bschool entrance exam,Will have to study for the degree, Will have to work at work 😦
- Ad-hoc faculty at SVNIT: Pros: No work whatsoever Cons: None if I have to remain here for just one year and leave in May 2011, else the Cons are: God, SVNIT all over again, same boring faculty members I suffered for 4 years, stupid students whom I will have to teach
- Do a JOB: Pros: Will get paid Cons: Will have to work, Will have a Boss
Hopefully, I will be able to take a decision over the next few months. Any suggestions and sarcasms on the same are welcome.
Found it on the Internet. Its nice.
After my first…
I built this suit of armor
So strong, so invulnerable.
I came across you.
Slowly my guard was let down.
So, so vulnerable to pain and despair.
A love so perfect, so beautiful
Was the double edged sword.
One side so sweet
So dull of worry
So full of love.
The other so sharp of worry
So deadly with confusion
So overcome of aberrancy.
They meet at the apex.
The sword was the only thing,
The only thing to pierce through the armor.
Through the mind, the soul, the heart…
The sword tears a hole
The sharpest of sides is numb to pain,
The dull side brings a pain.
A pain so excruciating
the pain unreal the suffering so great.
This side pierces the mind, the soul, the heart..
The wound lasting and irreparable.
A pain never to leave.
A pain that allows you to live but in turn
It kills the mind, the soul, the heart
A pain that may lie dormant
Only to arise and hurt more than it ever did.
But through all doubt and suffering
The love was worth the pain.
The love so perfect so beautiful.
Was worth the pain
Was worth the death of me
Was worth losing everything I ever had.
Even if it was you that I lost.
The recent news that been coming from DIET-Patan is shocking… I cant imagine how teachers could do this. And no action was taken in spite of complaints made against them. It seems Gujarat’s earlier education minister, Anandiben(ch*d) Patel too knew about all this but took no action. in fact she was supposedly close to Manish Parmar, the biggest bastards of them all. I wont write about the details, read the paper and you would know. However, what I cant comprehend is, is the Gujarat government blind, is it human? Anandiben Patel, being a women herself, should have taken some action. She did not. She ignored all reports and complaints. Now they have assigned two tainted cops to investigate the case. One of them, a woman, is reported to be very harsh when dealing with women. She had earlier asked personal and derogatory questions to a woman who was raped and had come to the police for justice.. Even the new ‘lady’ principal assigned to DIET-Patan too seemed to have stirred up a controversy. She was harsh in dealing with the girls on her very first day. Also immense pressure is being mounted on the families of victims to shut up.The investigation is not progressing further either. It should have been an open and shut case but it been dragged along.
The question is why? Why is the government so inhuman and the people of Gujarat so ignorant? Dont they care? I guess not. They did not care when their fellow muslims were burned, killed and raped in the riots. In fact they joined in. And they dont care now either. I agree, Gujratis know how to make money. So many Indian billionaires are Gujjus. But I guess, they dont see anything beyond profits and making money. It seems Gujarat has no heart.
Wake up. It time now. Do you remember that you are humans too? That you have some moral responsibility.
I agree Gujarat is prospering. And many attribute it to Narendra (Son of a bitch) Modi. I disagree. Gujaratis are industrious and they would have prospered under anyone.
How could you re-elect a man who was responsible for killing so many muslims?
How can you look up to a man who is turning a blind eye to the plight of innocent girls at Patan?
Is money the only thing you know?
Shame on you Gujaratis